Quality Management System Requirements (ISO 9001:2015)
The adoption of a quality management system should be a strategic decision of an organization. The design and implementation of an organization’s quality management system is influenced by varying needs, objectives, the products provided, the processes employed and the size and structure of an organization. It is not the intent of this International Standard to imply uniformity in the structure of quality management systems or documentation. This is mainly established by the needs of the organization, achieving desired results and is based on risk based thinking to optimize the system for user friendliness, continual improvement and sustainable development.
This international standard can be used by internal and external parties, including certification bodies, to assess the organization’s ability to meet client, customer, regulatory and internal requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 based development and implementation to optimize successfully any size of business should be a fundamentally important decision by any business to ensure future success and long-term business sustainability on sound management practices and principles.
Position your company for the future challenges and practice periodic assessment of the past performance and continuous improvement through application of efficient and effective technologies and sound management decisions.
Common perceptions of ISO 9001:2015 which prevent you from development and successful operation of an ISO 9001:2015 based management system:
- It is only for big companies
- Too expensive
- Just for manufacturers
- Massive paperwork
- Time consuming and inflexible
- Preventing me from innovation and creativity
This message is for CEO’s, MD’s, Company Owners and all those ones who want to become one of them!
Before you turn away, we invite you to try the following:
- Read the introduction from ISO 9001:2015 again.
- Enter the ISO website www.iso.org and inform yourself at the source.
- Buy the ISO 9001:2015 standard from your local standards organization and study it. (Don’t delegate the reading).
- Listen to yourself and not the “Experts???”
- Contact a company you know, which is reputable, successful and operates a management system in conformance with ISO 9001:2015.
- Make ISO 9001:2015 compulsory reading for your management team.
Strengthen your operational ISO 9001:2015 System
Level up to strategic ISO 9001:2015 System deployment
- Should you be the one of many, maintaining ISO 9001:2015 just under the pressure of the customer, expand yourself and turn a Cost Burden into a Return on Investment.
- Demand system performance for your company and bottom line.
- Get knowledgeable, expect the same from your team and rely on your own expertise.
Don’t delegate Success to only find that you outsourced Success.